Hardscape Construction Foreman
Willie C. & Sons Landscaping is seeking experienced hardscape foremen to join our team. The focus of this job is to achieve accurate and timely results that support our established standards. Drive, determination, and following company policies and procedures are necessary attributes for successful job performance. The job environment is structured, and job expectations are well defined, supported by job training and on the job experience. While the pace of the work is faster than average, the timeliness and quality of results is never compromised. An active, positive response to a variety of challenges is also required. The nature of the work requires quick decision-making, based on knowledge of pertinent information and an intention to reduce risk factors as much as possible. Careful, critical analysis of new ideas or innovations is important to assure any changes align with and support established practices. Firm decisions that support established policies and procedures need to be implemented in an authoritative manner. The job requires getting things done quickly and efficiently, while handling a variety of activities within a well-defined job scope. Because of the fast pace of the work, it is important that job related knowledge and responsibilities be learned and mastered quickly and thoroughly. It is expected that communication will be factual and authoritative, focused on continual problem solving to overcome any obstacles to achieving high quality, timely results. If the job requires delegation to others, it will be important to provide staff with a positive, supportive environment in which they can learn the tasks and procedures necessary to meet quality standards. The job environment provides recognition and reward for steady broadening of responsibilities based on initiative, proven competence, and adherence to well established business practices.
- Sense of urgency to achieve timely, quality results, varied activities, fast-paced environment
- Technical, analytical focus work within established standards and guidelines, expertise-based problem solving
- Pro-active, problem solving orientation, minimize risk authoritatively, quick decision making based on knowledge and experience
- Communication is task based and factual, minimal collaboration is required, when it is, it is task or technically focused
- Authoritative leadership based on specialized expertise, knowledge of systems
- Directive leadership to meet established quality and time standards
- Some delegation of routine details is necessary, with opportunity for close follow up
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000 – $65,000 per year
- Relevant: 1 year (Required)
- landscape foreman: 3 years (Required)
- Landscaping: 1 year (Required)
Join Our Team Today!
Award-Winning Service 2019
If you are looking for a landscaping company that will turn your yard into your very own backyard oasis, look no further than this award-winning company!
Willie C And Sons Landscaping, LLC has received many overwhelmingly positive reviews across three different verified sites with an average rating of 4.58 stars, earning them an impressive Rating Score™ of 74.83 and a 2019 Top Rated Local award…